On December 17, 2015 the George Washington University Law School Government Procurement Law Program hosted a moderated discussion on procurement reform measures included in the Fiscal Year 2016 National Defense Authorization Act. Jeffery A. Green, J.A. Green & Co., and Christopher R. Yukins, The George Washington University Law School, moderated the discussion. Panelists included:
- David Best – U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Gabe Camarillo – Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics & Technology
- Robert Burton – Venable LLP
- Jonathan L. Etherton – Etherton and Associates, Inc.
- Steve Grundman – Atlantic Council
To download a copy of the event flyer please click to the link below